Monday, January 14, 2013

A Fun Way to Express Your Style!

Hello readers,

Now the website I am about to talk about is well known, but if you don't know about it I highly recommend you hurry up and make an account!


Polyvore is an interactive website where you can string together items to make what you call a set that expresses any style you want!

It's also sort of like a social networking website. You can comment and like sets, follow and message people, and even join contest groups and get sizzling prizes! Socializing, creating, and scoring sweet things is fab isn't it?

Don't feel like creating things or that isn't your style? There's no need to worry! A really cool thing about Polyvore is that not only can you make things, but you can use it to shop! You type in any keywords, for example "denim jacket" and they will give you THOUSANDS of listings of denim jackets with the website they are from and price. You can filter out certain aspects like color and price as well.

I found the cutest shoes by using Polyvore, and I am sure I will find loads of nice things to come.
Follow me: totestiffany


Here are some sets I've made:











Stay Fab,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment