Thursday, January 31, 2013

Review Mania! ♡

Hello lovelies! Sorry for the long absence, I got bit by the flu bug! :(

I have a few items I've tried recently and I wanted to help you out and give reviews.


MAYBELLINE DREAM FRESH BB:




Good: 
  • Goes on smooth
  • Moisturizing 
  • Semi-conforms to skin color
  • Cheap


Bad: 
  • Small Bottle :(
  • Doesn't do all 8 of the things promised

I love this product sosososos much!! It's fantastic! It's perfect for people who need a lighter coverage. It acts sort of like a concealer too, with a bonus of moisturizer. 
Because it's Winter, my skin has become dry and flaky, and with an application of this, it moisturizes my skin and I don't look like a mess throughout the day!
Because of the flakiness of my skin, I can't wear foundation because it accentuates the flakes, so this works awesome in place of my foundation with powder on top!  FLAWLESS LOOK! However it does not do some of what the commercial promises, and I'd say this product is not an actual BB creme. It's more of a tinted moisturizer SO KEEP THAT IN MIND!

5/5


E.L.F LIQUID LINER:




Good:

  • Long Stem
  • Easy & Swift Application
  • Comes with lots of liner


Bad: 

  • Dissipates
  • Takes long to dry


I got this in a gift set and I have a love/hate relationship with it. It's SO EASY to apply and that's saying something for someone who has such an unsteady hand. Although, it takes awhile to dry and you need to apply a few coats for a dark line. If you're new to makeup, I recommend this for you!

3/5

MAYBELLINE COLORSENSATIONAL LIPSTICK (725 So Pearly)



Specific Color Review:

Good: 

  • So cute and girly!
  • Shimmery
  • Sheer


Bad: N/A

General Lipstick:

Good: 

  • Smooth
  • Long Lasting
  • Smells Awesome
  • Lots of product
  • Moisturizing


Bad: N/A

I picked this product up on a whim and I'm so glad I did! I love it so much because there's literally nothing wrong with it. I've never tried any other colors, but I'll be sure too soon because this product is fabulous. I use it everyday!

5/5


E.L.F ESSENTIAL EYESHADOW DUO (Butter Pecan):






Good: 

  • Pigmented
  • Shimmery
  • Lasts Long
  • Smooth Application


Bad: N/A

I got this as a gift too, and I love it so much! It lasts almost all day and its a great product for a neutral look and also for beginners. I use it everyday!

5/5




I hope this was helpful too all!

Stay Fab,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment