Monday, January 14, 2013

Welcome to winkofbeauty!

Hello readers, 

Fashion is a big part of what powers the world, or at least I think it does, and it is an interest of so many men and women throughout the world and I am one of those people. 

I hope that with this blog I can share my prior knowledge and at the same time obtain newer knowledge on all things fashion and beauty related. As I grow, I want you to grow too. Whether it may be from myself posting a tutorial on how to DIY something or just talking about the New Trends of the year, I want you to learn something new or reflect on something you already did.


Now before we venture on this journey together, I want you to know a little bit about me!



  • I am fourteen.
  • California is my home state.
  • My dreams are to become a model and or an editor for a fashion magazine. 
  • I dabble in writing and photography as well as fashion.
  • My goals for modeling are to either be in VOGUE or the Victoria Secret Fashion Show.

Exciting, eh? Now tell me about yourself in the comments below! 


Stay fab,
xoxo Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment