Thursday, January 24, 2013

Fall in Love: Almond Oil

Hello lovelies!


If you have dry skin or an uneven skin tone all over, then I've got the solution for you!

Almond Oil is taken from bitter almonds and used widely in skin and hair care.
It contains Vitamin E which moisturizers and tones.

Anyway, so I found some in my pantry and it was hardly used so I took it out. It smelled lovely and then while smelling it I accidentally spilled it on my hands!
It immediately absorbed into my skin and made my hands super soft and smell great! I then put them on my arms and legs and they have never been happier!
Save your money on expensive lotions!

I've always had an uneven color on my legs, but with using the Almond Oil, they've really evened out.


Now, you MUST use 100% PURE oil, because otherwise the oil will contain a harsh alcohol that will dry out your skin even more!
DO NOT: Put this on your face! It will become red and blotchy!!!!!!!! It only works on arms, legs, and hands!

I hope this works for you, let me know if it does!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Stay fab,
Tiffany



No comments:

Post a Comment